Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fire Safety and First Aid

Our Keepers Meeting for this month combined Fire Safety and First Aid and was taught by one of our Keeper girl's dad who just happens to be a fireman. The girls got to check out all his cool fireman gear...here is Bekah about to jump on his boot to see how tough it is!

What a cutie!


After fire safety came instruction on various first aid scenarios, including choking, car or bike accidents, and cuts and abrasions.
3 out of the 4 got the technique correct...not bad!

Bandaging up Felicity!

4 comments:

Jared and Kelly said...

That's so awesome! What valuable information for all the girls to learn. Um...and how gorgeous is my niece?!!!

HeavenlyHome said...

Has Felicity's leg mended well?!?!? Bekah's baby just continues to get more and more owies!!

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

That girl who is posed as if she's about to pound on that doll is just hilarious!! I love that picture. I know, it's about Savannah, who just looks so beautiful, but I cannot stop laughing about that picture! Anyways, I'm glad that Savannah has that group of girls with whom she can share these experiences. Give Savannah a big hug for me!

Jared and Kelly said...

I didn't even notice that little girl till I saw Bryan's comment. That's hilarious!!