Saturday, November 6, 2010

Modeling Dress-Up

You gotta love Target - 75% off their Halloween stuff this past week. I always love hitting this sale and picking up some new dress up for the kids. Unfortunately there wasn't anything left in Savannah's size but there were some good ones for the boys!
The Swamp Monster;

Noah's personal favorite, the captain;

an alien;

and a brave knight.

At night we have to lock the swamp monster and the alien costumes down in our storage room because Noah is scared "the costumes will come alive and get me."

3 comments:

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Noah is just too cute! I'm sure he loves to dress up in those costumes. You can just sense it by looking at the pics!! I hope all of you had a great Halloween. Give everyone a big hug for me.

The Clark Family said...

I love him in that captain outfit. And that is so cute that you have to lock up the costumes at night. And good job with the hair cuts too Noah!

Catherine said...

I love the swamp monster with the Utah sweatshirt!