Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Goals 2011

The kids and I sat down at the start of the new year and discussed some of the goals that each of them would like to accomplish in 2011.

Noah:

  1. Learn my ABC's
  2. Learn to write my first and last name
  3. Stop drinking out of a sippee
  4. Stop crying when I get mad
  5. Wear underwear without being asked

Xander:

  1. Score 8 goals in soccer
  2. Memorize each monthly Primary scripture
  3. Read 5 books by myself
  4. Learn how to cook a soup and pizza
  5. Be better at sharing

Savannah:

  1. Do personal scripture reading twice a week
  2. Eat healthier snacks
  3. Be kinder to my brothers
  4. Finish reading all the Harry Potter books
  5. Study harder for school
  6. Earn 15 Keepers awards

Mommy:

  1. Start playing the piano again
  2. Read 100 books
  3. Start exercising
  4. Survive soccer camp
  5. Stick to our Total Money Makeover

4 comments:

Sommer said...

Dang you have the best ideas! Why don't I ever think to do things like that with my kids? All very good goals but I had to really laugh at Noah's wearing underwear without being asked... man I love that boy =)

Dawn said...

you doing Dave Ramsey??

You want to start exercising and read 100 books? Wow, you will be busy. Good luck.

Do you have a plan on how you will help your kids work on their goals, like monthly check-in meetings or something? They have some good goals.

Catherine said...

Those are some good goals! I can't wait to hear you play the paino!

Jared and Kelly said...

I like the Jazz jacket! Christmas present? Fabulous goals. Ummm...noticeably absent were goals for David! :)