Saturday, March 19, 2011

Leprechaun Mayhem!

Yep! The leprechauns were at it again! We woke up Thursday morning to a messy house - couches turned over, pillows scattered throughout the house, underwear hanging from banisters, chairs in the wrong spot, green water in the toilets, and even a lamp in the kitchen. The kids loved it!



The only green food we had was green milk for breakfast (I can only stand looking at so much green food and then it kinda makes me sick).

I think the leprechauns went a little easy on us this year because we didn't set any traps to catch them. They left each of the kids a shamrock light-up wand and some Werther's caramels.


For dinner we had our traditional corned beef and cabbage with potatoes - yummy! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

4 comments:

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Oh how the leprechauns will get ya!! I love the picture of Noah with his werther's candies! He looks like a lil' leprechaun himself! I love seeing pictures of your kids and the events that occur that totally amuse them. Give them all a great big hug for me, ok? Love ya!

The Clark Family said...

I didn't even think of taking pics of the mayhem our leprechauns made. Kenna still isn't sure why they didn't leave her anything. Oh well. Cute pics!

Jared and Kelly said...

Too cute. Thankfully, the leprechauns missed our house this year, but I'm sure that they'll become more attracted to our house as Aveleen gets older! :)

Sommer said...

love love love it!