Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Way to Go, Noah!

I love Noah's preschool! I love his teachers, I love the kids, I love the kids' parents, I love the field trips, I love that he gets to go swimming, I love pink/purple/plaid day as well as Pajama/Pizza Day, I love JOBS on Fridays as well as Belly/Book Time that I get to spend with him, I love the parties, and I love all the crafts. I could go on and on but I'll spare you the long list. Definitely the most important thing I love about his preschool is that Noah is learning! For some odd reason that I can't figure out Noah does not want to listen to me when I try to teach or instruct him. Crazy kid, huh? But Noah has no problem learning new things from Miss Kelly and Miss Carol. Recently the kids in his class were recognized for the different accomplishments they have completed so far this year. Noah received a medal for each area of completion: knowing shapes and colors, writing his first and last name, knowing all 26 Upper Case letters, knowing all 26 Lower Case Letters, and knowing numbers 1-10. Obviously I am extremely proud of him and wanted to take a picture of his medals. One picture quickly became a photo shoot.



That's my cute Noah!

3 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Cutie Noah. That is so awesome, good work Noah!

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

I don't know exactly how I deleted my last comment! My macbook has been acting weird lately. Anyways, I wrote that I would love to drive right up to Baltimore to come and see Noah! He's just too cute! And I'm glad to see that he's learning so much! Please give everyone a big hug!