Monday, February 27, 2012

More Basketball

This time it's David's turn to be in the spotlight! I so rarely post things about David or myself that I think it's about time to show that David and I do have somewhat of a life other than tagging along after the kids. For the first three months of the year the kids and I look forward to Thursday nights when we get to watch David play in his church basketball games. So far this year David's team has been playing really well and are undefeated.


Of course I think David is fabulous and always does such a great job. David, however, is not too thrilled about me taking pictures of him while shooting...I guess the flash was a bit of a distraction. Oh, well.
Go, David!

2 comments:

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Go David! I'm happy to read that his team is undefeated thus far...I bet he is too. And yes, although you typically stick to the kids, it's nice to let us know that you and David have your own activities and things to do. You're people too!!

Jared and Kelly said...

It looks like David's doing really well, despite the distraction of the flash! And it's so fun to see pictures of him. Do you two never age?!!!