Friday, March 16, 2012

The Gecko Field Trip

This week Noah's preschool class took a field trip to watch some guy perform comedy and dancing dressed as a Gecko. Yeah, a little strange but the kids seemed to enjoy it.

The Gecko pouring water on one of Noah's friends. The kids LOVED this and all of them were hoping to get picked to go up on stage and have water poured on them. Unfortunately for Noah he was not one of the lucky ones.

The Gecko taught the kids the salsa, the tango, the cha cha, and several other fun dances. All of their dance moves were too cute!


About half way through the program the Gecko announced that he was going to get his big brother...a few minutes later out came this guy!

A bunch of kids started screaming and the little girl I watch came running over to me. I had to assure her that it was just a guy in there. Everyone loved the big brother because of all the funny tricks he did.

Overall the field trip was a lot of fun, especially since I hadn't done it with Savannah or Xander previously.

3 comments:

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

I love seeing Noah bustin' a move! He is just too cute. It looks like he and his friends had a great time.

Megan and Jonny said...

I just have to say that this is absolutely the weirdest thing I have ever heard of!

And that Noah has some mad dancing skills.

Jared and Kelly said...

Definitely different, but that's what is so cool about it! It isn't the same old thing. I love it! And I agree with everyone else - Noah is too cute with his moves!