Thursday, September 11, 2008

Campout!

Last weekend there was supposed to be an overnight ward camp out but due to Hurricane Hanna coming in, the overnighter was changed to an evening campfire. There were only a couple of families that came up but we still had a great time. David made us some delicious tin-foil steak dinners and then we had smores for dessert, of course! Gotta love those smores.



The frog that Savannah caught! I couldn't believe she was holding that thing.


I was a little nervous about Noah getting into the fire pit but he did just fine. The kids all ran around together and Noah just tried to keep up with them. It was a really fun evening.

3 comments:

Jeanne Lawyer said...

No one told me there would be smores. If I had know that I would have been there for sure!

Sommer said...

Sounds like it was so fun, I'm glad! I'm impressed you went little miss anti camping.... maybe that's why you went, you didn't have to stay over night.

The Clark Family said...

How exciting. Dirt and bugs and smoke oh my!! Just kidding. It looks like you had a great time. My kids would love doing something like this.