Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Recap


We spent Christmas this year in Cincinnati with my parents and Bryan. We had a wonderful time, as usual.

Savannah got to decorate Christmas cookies with Grandma.

Savannah and Xander made these wonderful posters for Santa.

We always have the best Christmas Eve dinner: steak, cream corn, Caesar Salad, rolls, and shrimp cocktail.


The traditional Christmas Eve readings...

and new jammies. Noah was sooo tired so he missed the picture taking of the new pjs.

We always leave food for the reindeer...

and cookies for Santa.

Christmas morning. Santa certainly delivered this year. Each of the kids got exactly what they had asked for. Xander got his Star Wars guys;

Savannah received her Barbie Diamond Castle;

and Noah got the Imaginext Jungle with animals.

The kids also received some great presents from their Grandma and Grandpa Schaeffer. Noah got this lawn mower that he can push around to his heart's content;

Savannah received the Barbie Diamond Castle Carriage and Horse;

and Xander got this Star Wars voice-changer helmet. "Spaceballs", anyone?

2 comments:

The Clark Family said...

It was fun to see the pictures of everyone when we were not there to enjoy it with you! Xander and that helmet is the best!! My favorite is him when he stood by the doorway to the family room for like 20 minutes being the guard. I could not believe he stood there that long and that still!

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Great pictures Tracie! I really loved taking them. HaHa, just giving you a hard time. I guess I'll just have to use some of my other pictures for my blog. It's great to see all of the kids from time to time and I hope that they had as much fun as I did.