Monday, September 7, 2009

Second Grade

Every year I have a hard time believing that my little Savannah is in school, in a new grade, and this year is no exception. I just CAN'T believe that Savannah is in 2nd grade!!! Savannah was not too thrilled to start school this year. We had such a fun summer which of course makes it hard to go back to schoolwork. But when she got home from school that first day, she was all smiles about her wonderful teacher and how much fun she had. Hopefully 2nd grade will be just as great as the two previous years.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very hard to believe how fast she is growing!

HeavenlyHome said...

Fabulous first day hair, Tracie! Great job!

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

I cannot believe that Savannah is already in 2nd grade!! But I'm sure she'll have a great year. You've really given your kids one of the greatest desires in life: to gain knowledge through education. Savannah just looks so adorable and ready for a thrilling year of learning!

Jeanne Lawyer said...

She looks so grown up! I haven't been gone that long, have I? Glad to see she is all smiles and loves her new teacher. I know how much she loves school.

Sommer said...

She looks so cute! I can't even believe she's in 2nd grade, for some reason I was thinking she was going into 1st.

shayla said...

I just look at your cute little Savannah and see little Tracie every time! She's so your clone!

The Clark Family said...

Holy Cow 2nd grade! It is unbelievable. It seems like yesterday when she was like 2 weeks old. She looks so great. I love all of your blogs. I would comment on them all but I cannot sit in this hard chair that long! What a great summer we had and I just adore your kids. I can't wait to see Xander's first day of school. I bet he is so excited!