Sunday, November 8, 2009

Soccer!

This year was Xander's first year of playing soccer. His team name was the Sharks and he had a wonderful season. Unfortunately I had to miss most of his games due to scheduling conflicts with Savannah's games; the worst was missing his very first goal. But the games I did attend were fun to watch despite the fact that at this age the kids all travel in packs. The main thing was that Xander learned a few new skills and had a great time playing!

Xander's biggest fans!!!


5 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

Great job, Xander! And I love the fan club shot! Congratulations on a great season!

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Xander looks great out there on the soccer field in his blue uniform! I hope that he enjoyed his very first year of soccer. Noah, by the way, could not be any cuter!! Give everyone big hugs for me!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Looks like you guys are having some murky weather though! I love the picture of David with the kids, and I really like the one of Xander in motion! Way to go!
I know I say it all the time, but they are growing so fast!!

The Clark Family said...

Ok, seriously, I can not believe how big he is. Can he and McKenna really be 5? I swear we just had them. He looks so great!

Sommer said...

Wow I can't even picture Brandon playing soccor in a year, so weird! Way to go on Xander's first goal! That's awesome!