Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Baldie Boys

Unlike the government, when we put a freeze on our spending, we put a FREEZE on our spending. Unless it's for an absolute necessity (tithing, mortgage, cars, or food), there is NO money going out! One of our previous expenses that we have deemed unnecessary right now is Xander's hair cut. But because we don't want him turning into Cousin It at some point, David decided to cut his hair like he does Noah's. So now I have two baldie boys. I was worried that Xander wouldn't like it but it turns out I was wrong. He loves his new look and every day when he looks in the mirror he says, "Mom, I'm still bald!"

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Very cute! We're trying to put a freeze on our spending too, but it's so hard! Any tips?

Sommer said...

Good for you guys. I know it's really hard but you are doing a great job!!!! Please feel free to use me to watch the kids if you and Dave want to get out, or just spend a nice evening at home... I'm really serious about this too, I would love to help.... especially after all the times you've helped me out. I hope you use me. Anyhow I love that picture of Xander and Noah... they both look great. Dave does a good job cutting their hair.

mary said...

I love their haircuts! They look so cute-and you don't have to worry about bedhead.

HeavenlyHome said...

So now Dave can open a hair salon for extra cash!!! Where do I make appts for them to get their hair cut...it's one of my least favorite jobs! Way to go,guys!

The Clark Family said...

They look so handsome! And now Kellan fits right in with them!

The Momma said...

Nice job on the hair cuts!! Cute blog too by the way. I just cut Strykers hair today and totally ruined it!! But its worth not paying the money.

Anonymous said...

I love those boys! They are so cute!

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

They are both so adorable!! And I mean ah-dor-ah-bley (in Spanish!!). I'm glad that Xander likes his new look, and Noah just could not be any cuter. Give them both big hugs from their "crazy" Uncle Bryan. By the way, thanks for that label! Now my nieces and nephews will all think that I'm truly crazy! But that's ok; there are worse things in this world!