Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Diggin' Out!

David spent a good portion of Sunday and Monday digging our cars out and part of our street. The snowplows didn't get to us until late Sunday so David, along with many of our neighbors, worked on getting our street clear. Boy, is David tough! I shoveled some of the snow that had been under my car and that was enough for me.


The kids came out for awhile to "help".

They all love playing in the snow but they were especially excited to find that they didn't need me to lift them up into the tree. They were able to climb the tree quite easily with a boost up from the snow.


Now we're preparing for the next storm!

4 comments:

mom2beachbums said...

Oh my word!!!! I just can't get over all this snow. I lived in MD for most of my life and only can remember a blizzard snow from when I was really young. Be safe and I hope it melts before June (when I come home to visit hee hee!)

HeavenlyHome said...

Woo-hoo! Bring on more hot chocolate!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! And you thought Utah was bad Tracie! :)
I hope you aren't getting another storm like that soon!!! At least the kids are making the most of it!! :)

Catherine said...

I wish I could still just play in the snow and not have to worry about shoveling and cleaning cars and driving to work! Kids are so lucky!