Tuesday, February 2, 2010

FINALLY!!!

Finally!! The battle that has been waged the past few months in our house has come to an end. Both sides refused to give in but eventually someone had to win...and it was me! Savannah's tooth did not want to come out but last Thursday, after looking at that tooth grow more and more horizontal, I decided the time had come. I started yanking and pulling and an accidental fall by Savannah while I had a good grip on her tooth brought matters to an end. Blood was everywhere but it was worth it!

Finally!! I have three healthy kids. No more runny noses, coughs, ear infections, strep throat, or puking!! And it even looks like David is on the mend as well.

Finally!!! This one is a big one...Noah is finally potty trained. Yay!!! I have said goodbye to diapers!



Finally!!! My head has stopped threatening to explode every time I think about President Obama's State of the Union address last week. The arrogance, the condescending manner in which he spoke to us, the nation, the way he reprimanded the Supreme Court...ahhh!! Oh no, my head is threatening to explode!

Finally!!! My boy (Peyton Manning) is back in the Super Bowl. Go, Colts!

Finally!! My Utah Jazz are on a roll. Oh, no...I probably just jinxed them.

Finally!!! The new season of LOST starts tonight. I finally have a good reason to turn on the TV (besides sports and Glenn Beck, of course.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of the kids! They are so cute!!

The Clark Family said...

You are right about President Obama. He is just about the worst thing ever, along with the some of the lovely Congress. And yay, I am glad that Savannah finally lost her tooth. Your boys and Savannah are so adorable, I miss them so much. And isn't the non diaper thing the best. I can't wait until I am there too!

mom2beachbums said...

I hear you on the 'headaches' of teeth not coming out, sickness, our President........I'm jealous of your end to diapers! That pic of your kiddos on the broom is SO CUTE. Hope your husband gets better soon.

Catherine said...

Yay for all your good news!

HeavenlyHome said...

Great job on the tooth, and the potty training...and everything!!!

Sommer said...

Sniff sniff.... I'm sad about the Colts losing... I was thinking about you guys during the game.