Saturday, April 23, 2011

Noah's Spring Party

Noah and I had a fabulous time at his preschool Spring Party. Each of the kids got to decorate bunny ears,

then got a bunny face,


and finished it all off with a cute bunny tail that they wiggled for all the parents. Too cute!

Before the Easter egg hunt, Noah got to decorate a basket to hold all his eggs and goodies.

Next was the parachute game in which Noah got a little crazy...

...but he sure had fun!

All the cute little bunnies!

Searching for eggs.


Another fun party!

3 comments:

Sommer said...

lol those paracutes are pretty fun I can't blame him.

The Clark Family said...

As soon as I saw this I thought about how old Noah looks. We miss you guys so much, miss seeing one another all of the time. What a fun party!

Jared and Kelly said...

That football egg in Noah's basket is awesome! What a cute cute boy! I wish I had seen him wiggle that cute cotton tail. I think it's wonderful all the things that you get to do with your kids.