Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Last Day

We spent the last day my family was here at the beach. It's technically not the ocean but there's sand and water and that's all the kids care about.

My mom has always been a water/beach person so she was great about getting out in the water with the kids

as well as building sand castles. I remember her doing this with us when we were kids.


For some reason whenever the Clarks are with us at this beach we find dead fish. The kids all carried this one around like it was a cherished pet - so gross! I finally made the comment to my dad that it was a little like they were carrying around a dead rat; Doug quickly made sure the fish went in a bucket of water and they could carry it around in that.

The sand monsters!


All the kids had to get buried by Grandpa.


I'm so sad they left but it was sure fun while they were here.

1 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Um, Trace, if you are going to insist on putting up horrendous pictures of me that you happen to take I will no longer come and visit you. Just saying. Anyway, we had such a great time, I miss you guys but are excited to see you soon!