Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oh, Yes...6 More!!!

The other batch of kittens wasn't even weaned before Princess was in the family way once again.

Thank goodness I was able to get rid of all the other kittens, plus the 3 wild kittens someone dumped in our woods, before her new litter arrived. Much to our joy and dismay there are 6!!! Introducing Inky, Peanut, Villa (after a certain famous soccer player), Loo-Loo, Chutney, and Oreo.


The kids and I have already enjoyed so much time hugging and snuggling with these little cuties but come October if anyone would like to take a kitten or two off my hands please, PLEASE let me know!

6 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

Oh if only Brian would let us have one of these adorable cuties! He says we'll turn into weird cat people if we have more than 2...

Catherine said...

SO ADORABLE!!!

cori said...

So cute!! If I wasn't so far away I'd totally take one!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Clark Family said...

Ok, your cat is a certain word that I would totally say in person but won't write on the comment section of your blog. They are way cute though. Good luck at your local grocery, I am sure it will be filled with wonderful memories!

Sommer said...

Oh my goodness ADORABLE!!! They are just too cute for words! If I wasn't afraid of having a cat that would sneak and pee all over the house I would totally take one!