Thursday, September 1, 2011

Finally...First Day of School!

Irene caused so much havoc out here that the first day of school was cancelled...and then the second day was as well. The kids were devastated! Thank goodness by Wednesday the schools were open!
Savannah is starting 4th and Xander is heading into 1st.

The walk to the bus stop. Notice Noah also brought along his backpack and lunch box in the hopes, I think, that no one would notice if he hitched a ride on the bus as well.

I can't believe another school year has begun.

Boo! One more year at home for me!

4 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I miss you guys so much and am excited that they finally got to begin school. Love you guys!

HeavenlyHome said...

LOVE Savannah's head band!!!
they are all so cute!

Sommer said...

lol such a cute post, I love Noah's little grumpy face at the end. Adorable!

Jared and Kelly said...

Oh my goodness Noah is too cute! It looked like it was a beautiful day for a first day of school, particularly since it had been moved for lovely Irene! :)