Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch Field Trip


Ahhhh, yes, the Pumpkin Patch Field Trip. This was my seventh time going on this one...yes, seventh time! But it was also my last so that made it a touch bittersweet but only a touch. Noah and I did the exact same things that all my kids have done on this field trip. First, we showed up with plenty of time for Noah to run around the hay maze with all his friends.
We then rode the wagons out to the pumpkin patch where the kids received a lesson on the many jobs a farmer has.

After that the kids were set free in the pumpkin patch to select their very own special pumpkin. The adults always get to pick one as well.


Last, we headed back to the main area for treats and more hay maze fun!

1 comments:

Jared and Kelly said...

First off, you look great, Tracie! I think it's so fun that the kids get to do that. And I love that you always get to go. Your seventh time may be pretty routine for you, but I'm sure it's always novel for the kids, and makes it so special to have you there.