Saturday, January 28, 2012

Savannah's Winter Concert

This past week was Savannah's very first winter concert at school. I must admit that I was very impressed by how far she and the other students have come in learning how to play the violin. The students plucked their violins for the first few songs and then for the last three pieces they used their bows. They did a fabulous job!

Savannah with her friend MacKenzie.

For some reason they arranged it so the shorter kids were in the back, thus a picture that has Savannah peeking through from behind some fairly tall boys. It didn't help my picture taking that I also had a crummy seat.

Due to Savannah's position it made us hard to even see her and impossible to video tape. Next time we're getting there extra early to get a good seat!

1 comments:

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

I must say that I am very impressed that Savannah is learning to play the violin! I am so proud of her! Please give her a great big hug for me!