- slept in most mornings (okay, so that was really just me)
- played outside with friends, making Pixie Hollow (Savannah), kicking the soccer ball, throwing the football, and playing hide-and-go-seek
- an Easter egg hunt with friends from church
- David and I voted!
- played more Wii each day than mommy liked
- watched movies almost every night
- played baseball with Daddy
- ran around the giraffe park
- mourned the passing of my 98 year old grandpa
- "hiked" to Kilgore Falls
How long will it take before Noah falls in the water?
Oh, is she cute!
Some fools looking for gold...oops, I mean looking at fool's gold.
And there we have it...Noah fell in after about 45 minutes. He made it longer than we thought!
We drove to a different spot to enjoy a picnic lunch and then walked out on this rock outcropping called King and Queen Seat. Scary! All the moms were freaking out that their kids were going to fall off the edge and plummet to their deaths. I didn't have to worry about Savannah; she shares my fear of heights.
Xander does not. He had no problem getting close to the edge which almost gave me a heart attack...and that is no joke.
It was definitely hard to send the kids back to school. Savannah even shed a few tears. Thank goodness summer is just around the corner!
Seth's Birthday Interview
1 week ago