Wednesday, September 5, 2007

More Summer Memories

It took so long to do the kids' pictures the other day that I didn't have time to include David's or my memories. So here they are...our favorite summer memories. David enjoyed spending time with his parents who came out to Maryland for a couple weeks in May. He also enjoyed spending time with the kids, swimming, Chocolate World, visiting DC, Williamsburg, Jamestown, and the Hill Cumorah pageant.


My summer vacation, to me, started in May. Three weeks after having Noah I headed to Utah by myself for a weekend for Audra's wedding. David was so great and took care of all three kids at home so I could go. It was a short weekend but I was so glad that I got to go. It was a beautiful wedding plus I got to stay with Kelly and Jared. I had so much fun this summer...I loved seeing David's parents and getting to spend most of July with my own parents. Williamsburg and Jamestown were so much fun; I loved the whole Hill Cumorah experience; being in Cincinnati was great because I got to spend time with Heidi and her kids and Bryan and my parents; I LOVED going to the King Tut exhibit in Philadelphia; and it was a wonderful summer for spending time with my kids and David...we just had a lot of fun!

0 comments: