Sunday, September 30, 2007

September ends

This week has been long and hard. Last Saturday night I woke up feeling pretty lousy...and it has lasted all week. By Thursday I was ready to scrap the over the counter medicine for some stronger stuff so I headed to the doctor's. I was suffering from bronchitis. This thing has completely wiped me out and I'm still feeling under the weather but hopefully I'll be back to normal soon. Thank goodness David was able to work from home 2 days this week so I could get some much needed rest. So, not a whole lot happened this week but we did end the week with a fun soccer game. Savannah's team tied but they should have won...they had so many opportunities to score but the goals just didn't come. Savannah got to play goalie for a little bit and she saved a few goals from being scored. The only problem came when she went back on the field...she forgot that she was no longer the goalie and could not use her hands. There were a few times she almost picked up the ball. Oh, well...she'll learn.



2 comments:

The Clark Family said...

I am sorry you have been feeling sick, that is the worst, especially when you have kids! I am glad Savannah is doing so well at soccer, McKenna was looking at the pictures of your last post with me and she told me she wanted to wear green and play soccer just like Savannah!

Pamela Anderson said...

Bronchitis is the worst. At least you can take antibiotics for it.