Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm the Mom - I'm Allowed to Brag!

The first month of school Savannah's teacher selected her as the ABBY student of the month, an award given to the two students in each class that displayed exemplary behavior throughout the month. Well, for April the students in Savannah's class were allowed to vote for their classmates who they thought best deserved this award and guess who they picked? That's right! My cute Savannah! So yesterday the boys and I headed up to Savannah's school to see her receive her special award. I am so proud of her!

Receiving a hug from her teacher, Mrs. Bowers.


The other girl who won, Isabel, is a good friend of Savannah's.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Savannah!! We are proud of you! You are such a good girl!

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Yay Savannah!! I am so proud of her as well! Savannah is such a special girl and growing up so fast...I just love her so much. Let her know that her Uncle says congratulations and that I am so proud of her. Keep up the great work Savannah. Tracie, you've done such a good job instilling the value and worth of education within your kids, so you keep up the good work as well!

Catherine said...

You're definitely allowed to brag! Yay for Savannah!

mom2beachbums said...

You certainly are! Oh Tracie your kids have sure grown up and are so sweet. Congrats to Savannah! I just love that mother son activity you went too...I've never seen anything done for mothers/sons like that. That's great!

The Clark Family said...

What a great award! Savannah is so cute and such a sweet girl. Congrats Savannah!

Dawn said...

so sweet. I don't know Savannah really well but its pretty obvious she is a sweet girl.