Friday, May 14, 2010

Olympic Field Day


On Wednesday Xander's preschool had their Olympic Field Day for the 4 years old classes. Due to the massive amounts of rain we had received the 2 days prior, Field Day became Gym Day. The kids still enjoyed it, though.
Unfortunately my camera is on its last leg and none of my action pictures turned out! This was the best I got of one particular relay race.

Another race involved all the kids on the teams writing their names; I reminded Xander to just do Xander, not Alexander like they've been teaching him. This is a race, after all.

The goggles rocked this race!

Xander with his gold medal and a frozen treat!

1 comments:

The Clark Family said...

How much fun! I loved Field Day growing up, it was always so much fun. Of course it helped that I won every event I ever entered. Ha Ha, Just Kidding! Anyway, it looks like you guys had a great time and Xander is so cute!!