Friday, August 31, 2007

Visit to the Dentist

Thursday the kids had appointments with the dentist for their 6 month checkups. Savannah has been to the dentist before but this was Xander's first time. He did really well, better than I expected. I really liked this dentist and, as you can probably tell from the pictures, she is really great with kids. Savannah only had to keep the fluoride stuff in her mouth for a minute...I remember it feeling like 20 minutes when I had to do it when I was younger.



I've included some recent pictures of Noah and Savannah. Savannah has been such a big help for me when it comes to Noah. She feeds him in the car or when I'm trying to get ready, she plays with him, she brings me things he needs...she's been so great. And boy, does he love her. She can always make him laugh and smile and his eyes just follow her whenever she's in the room.



0 comments: