Monday, February 23, 2009

February Keepers Meeting


I am so grateful that Savannah is a part of the Keepers of the Home program. We both look forward to our monthly meetings as well as working on the goals she has set each month. This month Savannah earned her Prayer Warrior, Family, Mosaics, and Cleaning Awards. I really am proud of her!
After a very off-key rendition of our Keepers song "Walk Tall" (the musically-talented mother Catherine was out of town), the girls started working on their next goal, plastic canvas. After working on their bookmarks for awhile, the girls headed off for some play time and the moms talked. Once again Savannah and I had a really great evening.

3 comments:

Sommer said...

What a wonderful program to be apart of! Tracie I also need to thank you again so much for your thoughtfulness and friendship this past week. I don't think you realize how much I look up to you and I'm so greatful for your friendship. Thank you!

HeavenlyHome said...

Gosh, they are so cute!!! Thanks so much for filling in for me! I just didn't want her to miss such a neat night with such great girls!

Catherine said...

How cute are the girl-scout-esq sashes!