Saturday, February 21, 2009

This One's for you , Dad!

This past week my Dad and I were talking about the Stimulus Bill...you know, the one that President Obama said he was so proud of because it didn't contain ANY pork? Yeah, that one. Anyway, my dad asked me if I had seen that there was money set aside in this bill to start carving Obama's face on Mt. Rushmore. I was incredulous! I instantly replied, "You have GOT to be kidding!" He answered that he wasn't and said, "Haven't you read the bill?" Well, of course I hadn't, just like every other person in America including the leaders asked to vote on it. I told my dad that I thought I was going to be sick if it was true. Thank goodness it was just my dad pulling my leg once again...he's really good at it. Well, Dad, maybe the notion of Obama's face isn't so far from some peoples' thoughts. Check out this picture!

0 comments: