Monday, February 2, 2009

Ice!

Last week the kids didn't have school on Monday and Tuesday due to Teacher Inservice. Then, during the night on Tuesday, I heard the familiar "ping, ping" of ice hitting our roof...so, no school on Wednesday either. The kids were excited to have another day of play; I wasn't as thrilled. Needless to say, we didn't go anywhere even though the roads weren't that bad.
Here are Savannah and Xander picking up some pieces of ice from our deck.


On Wednesday afternoon Xander and Noah went outside to see how much ice they could break off of our patio and deck. They actually did a great job clearing the ice from our stairs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe the snow, we have had the complete opposite here for the past week, I think our high temps have been in the
50's!!

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Could your kids be any cuter??! Particularly that "little" Noah. What a doll-baby (as Heidi used to say). Say hello to everyone for me. I'm sorry you live in a place that has such weather! (and I'm glad that I don't!!)