Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Noah's First Day

After several years of watching Savannah and Xander head off for a fun, exciting day of school, it was finally Noah's turn! On Monday Noah attended his first day of preschool!

While taking the traditional "first day of school picture" Noah decided to do a little photo shoot for me.




The first two days of preschool are gradual entry to give the kids a chance to get acclimated to the classroom, the teachers, and the other kids. So, Monday's class was just an hour and I got to stay with him, watching him explore the classroom.



His two fabulous teachers, Miss Barb and Miss Jill. Savannah had them when she was in the 3's and they are absolutely wonderful!

4 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Yay little Noah, it is finally your turn. He looks so adorable and grown up. And I am so jealous of you, no kids for at least a little while during the day...not to wish my kids life away but something I am definitely looking forward to!

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

I cannot believe that Noah is already in pre-school!! How the years continue to move, so quickly and yet so meaningfully. As Noah is perpetually bigger each time I see him, I must cherish these photos of him even more (as I'm sure you do). He is just filled with so much light and life! Give him a great big hug for me, okay? And say hello to everyone for me.

Sommer said...

I love his posing pictures. He seriously has the best smile ever!

Jared and Kelly said...

I can't believe how quickly time has gone! Jared and I were just talking about when XANDER was born - and now his little brother is in pre-school! I hope he loves it.