Saturday, September 4, 2010

Some School Favorites


The first week of school is officially ended and here are a few favorites so far:
For Xander it was all about the school bus. At 7:30 on Tuesday morning Xander started begging me to leave for the bus stop. Considering the bus does not come until 8:25, I felt we should stay at home for awhile longer but it was hard to convince him.
He ran to the bus stop and just could not wait for its arrival.

Standing in line, waiting to board.

And there he goes, a huge smile on his face!!!

Xander mentioned that some other favorites so far have been resting time, especially if he gets to sleep on the couch, eating a hamburger in the cafeteria, and playing at recess.

Savannah absolutely LOVES her teacher which is obviously a wonderful thing. She enjoys reading in class as well as her writing assignments. She is also extremely happy to be back with all her friends.

As for Noah, well, I think his face says it all - having to say goodbye at the bus stop was not an easy thing.

I have tried to keep him busy the past few days (unfortunately preschool does not start for another week) but he tells me several times a day how much he misses Xander.

1 comments:

Sommer said...

That picture of Noah is so sad and cute all at the same time! I'm sure that must be really hard on him. If you ever want or need too, we'd love to have Noah come play, I think my boys would love that. I really hope you take me up on the offer too. That's so cute about how excited Xander was about the bus. I'm glad he's really enjoying kindergarten.