Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Dreaded Trip to the Dentist

Brushing Noah's teeth is a major battle in our house. He absolutely hates it, even after all my threats that his teeth will turn black and fall out if he doesn't brush. I even showed him a picture of Mao who had black teeth from never brushing and Noah actually thought it was cool. So obviously I was a little concerned about Noah's first trip to the dentist - how was he going to react to some strange person messing around in his mouth and touching his teeth? I had nothing to worry about! Noah was great and actually enjoyed his very first trip to the dentist.

He especially loved the sunglasses he got to wear.

And yes, he is wearing a cape!

2 comments:

The Clark Family said...

What a funny little guy! Thanks for FINALLY calling me back, I was getting my hair done and couldn't answer. Good luck tonight, I am sure everything will go great.

The Momma said...

so cute!! haha He is too funny. I hope Strykers first trip goes this well!