Sunday, October 3, 2010

X is 6!


Six things that I love about my Xanderman:

  1. His big 'ole lips, especially when he puckers them up to give me a kiss.
  2. I love listening to him play with his toys - all the sounds he makes and the things he has them say are hilarious!
  3. He is such a little gentleman; he always holds the door open for me, draws me pictures or writes little notes, and always, ALWAYS picks me flowers.
  4. He is a very good big brother to Noah.
  5. He is a very calm 6 year old boy - thank goodness for that!
  6. Xander is extremely funny and says things that have us all rolling! As my dad likes to say - he's just a goofy little guy!

The birthday morning balloons were followed by a special birthday breakfast of waffles with strawberries and whipped cream.

At school Xander enjoyed being recognized for his birthday by wearing a special crown and handing out treats to all his classmates. He was also lucky enough to have his birthday party on his actual birthday but pictures of that will follow at a later time.
Xander always gets plenty of new Star Wars guys for his birthday!

The best had to be when he opened the gift from my sister Heidi and her family - when Xander saw that they had sent him an encyclopedia on ALL the Clone Wars characters he said, "Now this is what I'm talking about!"



Xander's favorites at 6 years old:
Color: yellow
Food: hamburger, waffles with strawberries and whipped cream
Movie: any Star Wars or Clone Wars
Book: Star Wars books
Toy: Star Wars
Animal: wolf
Sport: football
Thing to do: play Gauntlet with Mommy (a video game)
Fruit: strawberries
Vegetable: mini corn
Song: the knick-knack patty whack song
Holiday: Halloween
Candy: dots
Dessert: vanilla ice cream
Season: winter
Restaurant: where Uncle Bryan used to work...that would be the Olive Garden
Temple: Salt Lake City
Place to go: Cincinnati
Scripture Hero: Jesus and Noah
What he wants to be when he's older: a policeman

3 comments:

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday X-man!! Wow, I can't believe he's six. Well, I can believe it but time sure does fly, doesn't it? I hope that he had a great birthday! I love the pictures and I can just tell that Xander was excited for his birthday. Give him a big hug for me!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Xander Man! We sure love you buddy!!!
Tracie, I love how you always list their favorite things each year at their birthday, what a great thing to remember and look back to see the changes!!!

Catherine said...

What a cute six year old! Happy Birthday Xander!