Monday, October 25, 2010

Noah's Visit to the Pumpkin Patch


Noah and I headed to the pumpkin patch with his class for a fun fall field trip. While waiting for everyone to arrive, Noah played on the playground and ran around in the hay-bale maze.

We got to ride on the hay wagon out to the pumpkin patch! This was the only part of the trip that Noah actually paid any attention to me...the rest of the time was spent sitting on Miss Barb's lap, holding her hand while walking through the pumpkin patch, or showing off the pumpkins he picked up for her approval.

Noah picked out this nice little pumpkin!

He had a hard time choosing because he also really liked the teeny, tiny pumpkins.
Enjoying a snack and some apple cider before heading home.

Although it was a cold and windy day, Noah and I had a great time at the pumpkin patch!

2 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Cute little Noah. How much fun, I love all of the Halloween activities. Miss you guys!

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Noah is just too cute. I adore that kid. It looks like he had such a great time in the pumpkin patch. I love the pictures Tracie!