Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Tooth Fairy Pays a Visit


The tooth fairy has been working overtime at our house - 3 visits in the past few days. Last week Xander lost his very first tooth!

The best thing about losing his tooth, besides the whopping $5 the tooth fairy left him, was that he lost it at school. Any kid knows that when you lose a tooth at school you score this fabulous tooth necklace to store your little tooth in until you get home.

The very next day was Savannah's turn.

Monday Xander came home from school with exciting news - he had lost his second tooth. So, as you can see, the tooth fairy has been leaving a lot of money at our place this past week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The tooth fairy must be going up in price due to inflation!! I remember only getting 50 cents from her when I was loosing teeth! How fun!!

The Momma said...

haha that's too funny! When I was little my tooth came out in my sandwich, we couldn't find it....so I still believe that I swallowed it... yuck.

Catherine said...

I don't think I ever lost a tooth at school, and I certainly didn't get $5, I feel jipped now! LOL!

The Clark Family said...

Kenna lost her tooth at school too and got a ring. I think that is such a cute idea, why didn't we have any of these great things when we were little? Our kids are spoiled!!

HeavenlyHome said...

They must have been inspired by all the jack-o-lanterns around!!!