Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Memories 2011!

Visits with Santa at the Ward Christmas Party.



Making sugar cookies for the goodie plates for friends and neighbors.

We stuck to the traditional Schaeffer Christmas Eve dinner - filets, Caesar salad, cream corn, rolls, and Martinellis. Yummmmmy!


New Christmas jammies.

Reading the Christmas story from the scriptures.

Singing Christmas carols accompanied by Savannah on the piano.

The traditional The Night Before Christmas.

Reindeer food


and cookies for Santa!

Waiting to go down Christmas morning!

Look what Santa brought? Bikes for all the kids!



Some favorite gifts - Legos...

the Wii...

Monster High dolls.

I found out I love Legos as much as Noah.

We finished reading A Christmas Carol.

A wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Merry Christmas Pierce Family! Lame we didn't get to spend it together, but I am glad that you guys had such a great time. Tracie, you look so skinny and your kids are so dang cute! Miss you guys!

Sommer said...

Love all the pictures! I LOVE A Christmas Carol. I just got that same book for Christmas (like the same exact one as you have). It's seriously one of my favorite books of all time.

Jared and Kelly said...

Fabulous pictures! I think I told you, but I really like that shirt you're wearing in the legos picture! Heidi's right - you definitely are looking skinny! Last time I saw Heidi she told me I was the only one in the family who doesn't work out. Lame!