Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Savannah's Christmas Concert

Savannah absolutely LOVES playing the piano and I absolutely LOVE listening to her play. I never have to ask her to practice, she just sits down and plays each and every day, sometimes several times a day. Last Friday we got to enjoy hearing Savannah play two beautiful Christmas songs she had prepared for her Christmas recital, I Saw Three Ships and Angels We Have Heard on High.


Angels We Have Heard on High was a duet with her teacher, Kamberlynne. They sounded terrific! If I knew how to put video on here I would have. Unfortunately I am not that technologically skilled so the picture and my words of praise will have to suffice.

Each student received an beautiful ornament with the pieces they played at the recital written on the back.

I am so grateful that Savannah has such a wonderful teacher.

3 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

They are both lovely, aren't they!? We are very blessed mommas!

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Savannah looks great at the piano! She must really like playing it; also, she's developing such discipline! Good for her. I'm sure that she did a splendid job playing those songs. Please give her a big hug for me!

Jared and Kelly said...

Those ornament keepsakes are really neat!! Goodness, your kids are so well rounded. If she has your gift for the piano I'm sure she's wonderful!