Saturday, January 5, 2008

"Enchanted"

One of the few activities we did the week of Christmas was a "girl field trip" to see the Disney movie "Enchanted". Mom, Heidi and McKenna, and Savannah and I ate at Red Robin first and then headed over to the theater. It was such a cute movie although McKenna and Savannah both got a little restless about halfway through. Dad had decided that he and Xander would join in on the fun and they had a Grandpa/Grandson outing to Chick-fil-A (Xander's favorite) for lunch and also came to the movie. However, they sat a row behind us just to keep things separate. I checked back on Xander from time to time throughout the movie and I don't think his eyes left the screen once. He especially loved the dragon at the end.



2 comments:

The Clark Family said...

You beat me to the punch! But it is a good thing because I am going to steal some of your pictures. That was so fun, I am sad just thinking about being so far away from each other!

Queen Bee said...

Tracie, your Christmas card came back in the mail today. Obviously I don't have the correct address. You'll have to send it to me. I am really loving all the photos.

Love,
Debi O.