Monday, June 9, 2008

My Nickname is Trouble

Last week the boys and I stopped at Jeanne's house for a little bit. Jeanne and I were in the living room chatting and Xander and Noah were playing with some toys Jeanne has. After a little while I realized that Noah was missing and it was pretty silent...the kind of silence that indicates trouble is brewing. I quickly headed to the kitchen and found Noah sitting in a puddle of water, holding the dog's water bowl to his mouth, drinking. I just had to laugh...Noah is such a mischievous little guy. I'll give him a look when he's getting into trouble and he just looks back at me with this grin on his face and proceeds to do whatever I don't want him to do. He's turning into quite the handful. Noah is definitely a devil with an angelic face!

3 comments:

Jeanne Lawyer said...

Seriously, I just laugh and laugh whenever I see those pictures. I just wish people could have seen how upset he got when we took the bowl away from him. He was enjoying his drink.

Sommer said...

that is so funny and I'm so glad you got pictures of it!

The Clark Family said...

that is so gross! Yummy dog water. What a cutie and I can't wait to see him. I can't wait for your pictures of Savannah's party!