Monday, April 20, 2009

Clueless!

David and I LOVE sports!!! Pretty much the only time our TV is ever on is when I'm watching the news or when there's a good game on...which is quite often. Basketball, football, soccer, baseball...we know all about these sports and enjoy watching and playing them. But lacrosse??? Not so much. Both David and I are from the West where lacrosse is not that popular so we have absolutely NO idea how it's played. Saturday Savannah had her first lacrosse game and I think she was as clueless as I was...and the poor girl was out there playing. It's only clinic so no one was keeping score, thank goodness, because the other team was killing us! Our girls just did not know what they were doing. Oh, well...hopefully as the weeks go by and she has some more practices and games, we'll all know more about this particular sport. It does look fun!

Savannah is number 6.


Savannah and one of her best friends, Mackenzie. We signed them up together so they could be on the same team.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am clueless on that sport as well!! It does look interesting though, so you will have to keep me updated. Funny enough, I am not WAY into sports, but I keep up on it way more than Dan does. LOL
Way to go Savannah!! She sure is a go-getter!!!

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Tracie, lacrosse is such a physical, dangerous sport! Maybe not for six year olds, although I have met some tough six year olds. I don't really care for the sport but what does that matter! Good for Savannah, that she can get out there and be physical(like her mom in soccer!).

Unknown said...

yay! lacrosse is the best, tracie!

lacrosse is only dangerous for the guys.. girls lacrosse gets the whistle blown every two seconds :/

The Clark Family said...

Savannah is quite the little athlete. That is so awesome that she is trying out all of the sports, that way she will really know what she likes. Finally this fall McKenna gets to play soccer and I am going to sign her up for tennis as well. We are in the state for tennis! Maybe she and Ashlyn can be the next Williams sisters' and Ryan and I can be taken care of forever! But I am so proud of her and I have actually tried to watch a few games on TV of Lacrosse and just have no idea what is going on, so I feel you. By the way, I have blogged!

The Clark Family said...

I meant proud of Savannah although when I read it back after I posted it sounded like I meant McKenna.

Sommer said...

I love how sporty you guys are!