Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Easter fun!

Friday night we gathered to color our Easter eggs and prepare for a visit from the Easter Bunny.



Even Noah got into the action...for a few seconds, at least.

Saturday morning the kids came downstairs to discover that the Easter Bunny had indeed paid us a visit. Each of the kids got a new toy plus a basket filled with candy. After playing for a few minutes with their new toys, the egg hunt began. Unfortunately it was raining pretty hard so there were no eggs to find outside but there were plenty hidden throughout the main level.




Noah's favorite part was all the candy. He wasn't even satisfied with his own...he had to steal Savannah's and Xander's as well. I saw him take this chocolate egg of Savannah's, hide it behind his back, and say, "Mine!" He shoved at least 10 chocolates in his mouth before we even realized what he was doing.

Another fun Easter!

2 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

YUM...Cadbury eggs! Noah is a smart guy! Love the Saturday celebration!

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

I wonder where Noah gets that from? I've been told that someone used to enjoy stealing my bottle from me when I was just a little boy! Haha..It looks like they all had so much fun and could Noah and I look any more alike? Give my niece and nephews big hugs for me.