Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Noah!

On Friday Noah celebrated his second birthday. It's amazing how quickly these past two years have gone by. Although Noah was an extremely easy infant, he is entering his toddler years as a bit of a terror. He has a wicked temper and is not adverse to throwing multiple temper tantrums a day when he doesn't get what he wants. No one can take anything away from him because he's extremely tough and will fight for what he wants...literally. We're doing our best to teach him not to throw punches. Despite his Irish temper he is a fun little boy. He is very social, giving smiles freely to all. He loves to play, especially any sport that has a ball. I'm always telling David that Noah is going to be his ballplayer. He loves to play toys and has joined Xander in the Star Wars and Pirates fan clubs. Noah has been known to carry around a sword or two just like his big brother. He loves to sing and dance and wants to do anything Savannah and Xander are doing. He said his first sentence the day before his birthday: "I want gum." Noah loves gum and I have found him several times with a whole pack of gum in his mouth that he stole out of my purse. Yes, we have been very blessed to have our little Noah as a part of our family.

Noah was very excited to wake up Friday and find his birthday balloons.

We stopped at Target to get him his very own Count Dooku Star Wars figurine; he and Xander have fought way too many times over this particular character so I figured it would make a great birthday present. Noah kept shouting, "Dooku! Dooku!"

Noah picked out Spider man plates for his birthday party and, as you can probably tell, he was quite possessive about them.

He enjoyed opening his presents, especially his train ones. He LOVES choo-choos!

Here is Noah blowing out his candles...only problem for him was that they were trick candles. All the kids got a kick out of that.



Happy Birthday, sweet little Noah!

6 comments:

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday Noah!! Or should I say Feliz Cumpleanos! Well, I sure am glad that Noah is a part of my life. I love my little Noah (who isn't really little at all). Great post Tracie. I love seeing the pics of my niece and nephews because it's the next best thing right now. I love you and your family. Give Noah a big hug from me for his bday!

The Clark Family said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. That is so cute, all that stuff you did for him. I think I will have to do that for Ashlyn! We love our little Noah and wish we could have been there to celebrate the day. Maybe some day!

Anonymous said...

It is truly amazing how fast they grow!! He is so big! What a cute boy, I sure wish we were closer so we could get to know him, and all the kids better... We haven't even met Noah yet!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!!! Uncle Dan and Aunt Cherish just love you kids!!

Sommer said...

Man how I love that little man, he is such a happy little guy with such an infectious smile!

mom2beachbums said...

He is just TOO cute and fun! Enjoy your new 2 year old!!

Jeanne Lawyer said...

Happy Birthday my Noah buddy! I agree with Sommer. He does have an infectious smile. So sad I couldn't be there to wish him Happy Birthday myself but give him a bigh hug and kiss for me.