Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 5 - Fishing and Lighthouses

Day 5 - Thursday
Weather - Hot and humid
The boys spent the day deep-sea fishing
The kids, Liz, and I spent the morning at the beach
All morning dolphins kept swimming by close to shore...one of my favorite moments of this vacation
Watching all the pelicans fly by...so beautiful
Savannah continues to increase her shell collection



I know it's hard to see the dolphins...I truly wish I had a better camera because this is the best I could get...they were so amazing and fun to watch

The big pink chair in front of the Dunkin Donuts

The men having some fun fishing
Caught quite a bit of fish, even a barracuda
Dinner at a restaurant that cooked up the fish for us...YUMMY!





The Cape Hatteras Lighthouse
Only pictures of the outside because I refused to pay money to walk up 267 stairs with no air conditioning!


Another beautiful sunset!

1 comments:

Sommer said...

Oh man to see the dolphins swimming so close, that is so awesome. I am so impressed about the restraunt the cooked up the fish you caught, how cool is that! The pink chair is awesome!