Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Children's Museum

Cincinnati has a fabulous Children's Museum so every time we come out, we make sure we spend a day there. The kids always have a great time playing, exploring, running around, and participating in all the many stations they have there.
Playing with water


Shopping at the grocery store...who knew it could be so fun?

The kids always love the ball area

Some construction work

My mom and Heidi took the younger ones home while my Dad, the 3 older kids, and I stayed to watch the IMAX movie on dinosaurs.

4 comments:

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Oh how I wish I could have been there to spend some time with my nieces and nephews! And of course with my two sisters also. I love seeing what you've been up to and I love seeing the pics of your adorable kids.

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Looks like the kids had a blast!

Sommer said...

wow that place does look like loads of fuN!

The Clark Family said...

Ok, I am way behind on commenting because I feel like I have nothing else to say because I said it all on the previous three blogs! The museum was fun even though we kept losing kids!