Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Soccer Camp

This summer was the first time that Savannah could attend soccer camp and boy, did she have a great time! The humidity has been very low this summer which was lucky for her since the kids were outside from 8:30 - 2:30 each day. She had a fabulous time and she definitely improved her soccer skills. The camp she attended is run by a guy in our ward who is a soccer genius as well as a fabulous instructor. He asked if I would be one of the counselors next summer which I would LOVE to do. Hopefully I'll be able to pawn off Noah for a few weeks next summer.


Savannah won this jersey in one of the many contests the kids had. She won this by scoring the most goals in her age group!

3 comments:

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Go Savannah!! I am glad to see that our family's soccer legacy has been passed on! I know, I know; our "legacy" started with you and me so it hasn't been in our family for generations, but hey, Savannah looks great out there on a soccer field and I bet she's great at soccer (like her mama)!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Savannah!! It is excellent to hear that she is loving soccer and improving her technique!! She is such a beautiful girl!!

mom2beachbums said...

She is too cute! The boys attended Wardle's camp last year and still talk about how great it was. We may be spending the bulk of next Summer in MD and might just have to see if we can sign up! That would be cool if you were a counselor there!