Saturday, June 12, 2010

An Early Birthday Present


Yep! After 5 1/2 weeks of thinking that the kitties had either died or been eaten, we finally found them. And guess where they were? Right next door, in our neighbor's yard, hidden underneath a black tarp covering an old pond. Now that they are almost 6 weeks old, they're moving around and happened to follow their mom Princess out into our neighbor's back lawn...that's how our neighbor spotted them. To say that our kids are excited is an understatement! Savannah is beside herself and quickly claimed one of them as her special kittie, "Jack". I told her the kitties are an early birthday present.



Of course David is NOT happy but how can your heart not melt looking at these little guys? They are too, too cute!

7 comments:

Megan and Jonny said...

I would LOVE one of those!! So cute! Unfortunately, Jon told me right after we were married that if I brought a cat in the house, he would move out...

Can I come over and play?

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Oh Tracie! I am so happy that you were able to locate the kittens! And they are just so adorable. This blog entry makes me so happy! It also looks like your kids are pretty happy as well. I wish that I could come with mom and dad and the clarks so that I could spend time with you and your family, but also to meet the kittens! Oh well...maybe some other time (especially if you actually keep a few of them).

The Clark Family said...

They are so cute! My kids are so excited (well, not Kellan) about it. They can't wait to hold them. I can not wait to see you guys, just a few more days....

Catherine said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! And you can see how excited Savannah is, very cool!

HeavenlyHome said...

That is such a darling picture of the birthday girl with her early present!!!
They are adorable!!!

Sommer said...

Such cute pictures and what a perfect birthday present!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting!!! They are absolutely adorable. How fun for the kids!!!