Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Family Fun!

We had a fun-filled week with my parents and my sister and her family. We spent a morning at Hammerman Beach and, despite the fact that it was overcast and cold, we had a great time.


How impressive! Uncle Ryan caught a fish with his bare hands! I guess it helps when the fish is dead.


The kids always have fun with Grandpa!

Another day we headed up to Dutch Wonderland in Pennsylvania. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day to spend at this wonderful little amusement park.










We also played at Chuck E. Cheese, cheered on the US team in World Cup (we are extremely loud fans and I think we scared my in-laws), read together, played together, and just enjoyed our time together.


4 comments:

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

These pics just make me sooooo excited for you to be coming here! I really look forward to spending some quality time with your kids (and you too!). It looks like all of you had a lot of fun! Those cousins just love each other so much and play really well, don't they? I think that it's just great for all of them! See you soon!

The Clark Family said...

Holy hair is all I have to say. We had such a great time with you guys. We miss you and are anxiously awaiting your arrival!!!

Catherine said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!

shayla said...

It always strikes me when I see pics of your fam.... your dad is NEVER without something BYU (love it) and your mom is always wearing the hugest smile a gma can wear:) Cousin & Gma/Gpa time is the best!!! Looks like your kiddos just love it!