Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bad News!

The phone call I had been dreading came at 10:58 this morning. Even though I was expecting it, it was still hard to hear. My dad called to tell me that I was in last place in the family March Madness Tournament. Yes, last place! Even behind Kelly!

Teams that helped make my last place position possible? Dayton...Arizona beating my Utes...Cleveland St...I mean, who picks these guys? Okay, so Kelly picked Cleveland St. but with Kelly that's just pure luck (sorry, Kel, but you know it's true!) I'm hoping today that I gain some ground and get back into the running.

Dick, baby, help me out! I thought this was my year!

3 comments:

Jeanne Lawyer said...

All I can say is Tracie you CRACK me up! Last place never is fun.

HeavenlyHome said...

You silly girl...you scared me! I thought something ummmmm......really horrible had happened..something even worse than last place for March Madness...if that's even possible!?!?!?!

Jared and Kelly said...

Just because something is true doesn't mean that it isn't rude!