Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Word


My little Noah...he's so much fun (other than at church!) The other day at the library I was picking out some DVDs and handing them to Noah to hold for me. I handed him "The Incredible Hulk" and the next thing I hear is "Ewww!" I looked at him and he was pointing at the Incredible Hulk on the front cover and kept repeating, "Ewww, ewww!" over and over. I had no idea he even knew the word or its correct meaning. The past couple of days I have heard him use it quite frequently...for the zombies in the Scooby-Doo book, the dead worm on the sidewalk, and for Darth Maul (Xander would be upset if he heard Noah dis his hero that way). It's so cute to see his little crinkled nose as he says it. What a cutie he is!

3 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

Love the accessorizing, Noah! Way to go!

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Noah could not be any cuter!! It's totally true. And I think it is so interesting how kids learn words and their meanings so quickly. It's a very cute story about his newest word. At least he hasn't started to run away from the opening sequence of the tv show with the Hulk (like I used to do).

Sommer said...

lol ah Noah my sweet Noah how I love that little boy!