Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Preparing for Easter

Time just seems to be flying by and the holidays seem to have a habit of sneaking up on me. I vowed to myself that Easter was not going to do that. So, for our Family Home Evening Activity we decorated the house with the small quantity of Easter decorations we have and then made a fun Easter craft. The kids just love all the holidays so we try to do lots of fun things to celebrate, even if it's just in preparation.

The kids found the bunny ears and wore them the rest of the evening.

5 comments:

Jared and Kelly said...

Too cute! Reminds me that I need to get our Easter decorations out...

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Stop Blogging! You are so good at keeping all of us up to date and it makes me feel sad that I haven't been able to blog lately. Anyways, the kids are so cute and you're such a good mom. Tell everyone that I love them.

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

I was just kidding about stop blogging. I love to see the pics and read your words.

shayla said...

McKenzie was reading this post with me and wants to do the same little project. You're holiday project queen, you know that?! You should write a book on "making holidays fun with kids!"

Sommer said...

ha ha I agree with Shay's comment =) Looks like lots of fuN!